Thursday, February 26, 2009

Big Mak Blog Contest week 3

If you love contest, you must not miss out this chance to take part in Big Mak Blog Contest. The Big Mak Blog Contest Week 3 is getting more fun and more blogger taking part. I am not kidding you can see it for yourself. Who are the 48 participants? Well, I am one of them!

You have plan to take part, I am sure you do not mind mention me as referral. You will earn 3 points, and I get to earn 5 points. How is that?

Makoy's blog is more than just contest going on. There is more you can read and find out from his blog. I am sure you will like it because I like the update info on Singapore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have spare time, visit to
isherrygo.com
iblogaholic.info
lurverything.com
heartrandom.com
mymomsbest.us
anothercontest.blogspot.com