Sunday, May 31, 2009

No idea how to use GPS

I have heard of GPS, GPRS, I have no idea how to use them. I know it is not complicated once you master in using it. Do you know that there are many type of GPS available now? I went to the local IT shop and saw they offer many types and I have no idea which to choose.

Anyway I do not need any at the moment, my dad has no interest at all he just think that he will not go any place that he is not familiar with. How about you?

I think going by taxi to the places we do not know will be easier but we have got to becareful as some taxi driver not honest! I experienced before and there is no meter in the taxi and was told that the one way trip cost $60.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have spare time, visit to
isherrygo.com
iblogaholic.info
lurverything.com
heartrandom.com
mymomsbest.us
anothercontest.blogspot.com