Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Crazy thoughts

I dislike anyone to disturb my entertainment when comes to watch movie or drama. Just now I head to shower as I am extremely hot. So when I am out of my bathroom I could hear really loud radio from the TV. It is such a madness that the housemate not listening to you! In fact she is out side when she turn on the radio so loud.

That is a madness as people not realized that it is such a disturbing behavior. I couldn't stand it since it is my place I have the rights to shut it off! I did and I am so glad I am going crazy with the sound of radio with so much of advertisements going on.

Now I am watching Amazing Race just the way I like it. Let me know if you have such experience before and how you react? Do you like it be like there is nothing going on?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have spare time, visit to
isherrygo.com
iblogaholic.info
lurverything.com
heartrandom.com
mymomsbest.us
anothercontest.blogspot.com