Sunday, August 2, 2009

How to export file?

Note from Mommy Ruby,

I am having problems with the servers. I need your help so that I can properly restore all your data. Can you please login to your blogs and export files of your post. To do this, please do the following steps:
Tools > Export
Then save a copy of each XML file. Please send them to me. As for your themes and widgets, as of now, I could not restore the widgets but probably the theme.
Both for isherrygo.com and lurvevertyhing.com Thanks!

lurvevertyhing.com

Photobucket

Love's Haven

ad blogs until 20 Aug


isherrygo.com

The mommy journey until 3rd Aug

Photobucket

ad until 19 Aug


Above info for myself.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Have spare time, visit to
isherrygo.com
iblogaholic.info
lurverything.com
heartrandom.com
mymomsbest.us
anothercontest.blogspot.com