Saturday, August 22, 2009

Skin care for me

My friend called me up yesterday, it was such a long time since she called. Guess what, she ask if I am interested to buy skin care product. Because there is such a good deal this month. I saw it but I have to say no thanks.

First of all, I do not want to spend money on the product which does not give me a better skin. I mean there is no changes and I feel no difference using the product. Therefore not waste any money on that.

Such good deal, why not she buy them for herself. I will like if someone buy a skin care product for me. If they want to earn commission or points in their job, they should know how to market their products. Like provide samples to customer, if they try them and like it for sure they will buy them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have spare time, visit to
isherrygo.com
iblogaholic.info
lurverything.com
heartrandom.com
mymomsbest.us
anothercontest.blogspot.com