Thursday, March 26, 2009

PinayJade in Singapore



Above is the picture I manage to print screen while I won a contest from Pinayjade, just look at her! I was a lucky no.6 winner in the list. Yeah tell me how time fly, Jade has just celebrate her Birthday on 21 March. The pretty woman in the picture is Jade!

Jade is a Filipina Blogger, expat wife living in Singapore with her hubby. They previously live in Holland. Jade can speaks Dutch and she loves chocolate. I just love to see the pictures are her blog.

biggest-tree

biggest-tree-ever

old-tree

I have not seen such a big tree here, these pictures are taken at Singapore Botanical Garden. I hope to visit the place some day. You can read more here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have spare time, visit to
isherrygo.com
iblogaholic.info
lurverything.com
heartrandom.com
mymomsbest.us
anothercontest.blogspot.com