Sunday, March 22, 2009

Who is this?

Got this email this morning...

Hey Sherry,
Would you please be so kind as to send me an email, and let me know exactly your line of work? Also, I live in Simpsonville, South Carolina. I will tell you what's going on, My so - called fiance is here by himseld as I work either, 2nd or 3rd shift, one day last week , i came home, went into our closet, which he has converted as an office, therefore, he has a phone in here, I can push redial and scroll through numbers that have been dialed, and I guess he got slack or lazier thank normal. The phone number I have is 5603670, I have called the number about 3 times, and have never got a human, just a voice mail system, which tells you that you have reached Sherry Withersby, i think, not sure that is the correct spelling of the last name.
I know there is a lots of Sherry's!!! Just very coincidental to see an email from a Sherry . Let me assure you that if you have been talking to Steve or damion2, I am not upset with you!!!!!!!! You would really be doing me a favor, I was married for 25 years and was cheated on most of the marriage!!! I want to believe that Steve is being upfront and honest, however, I DO NOT WANT TO MARRY ANOTHER CHEATER!!!!!! So, PLEASE, IF YOU KNOW OF HIM, OR HAVE TALKED TO HIME ON THE; PLEASE LET ME KNOW A.S.A.P.
MY SINCERE THANKS FOR YOUR TIME AND HELP WITH THIS SITUATION!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have spare time, visit to
isherrygo.com
iblogaholic.info
lurverything.com
heartrandom.com
mymomsbest.us
anothercontest.blogspot.com