Friday, March 6, 2009

Week 4 of Big Mak Blog Contest!

It is the week 4 of Makoy's contest. It is getting excited and I can see the score of top 5 contestants are getting closed. But there is a big gap on the first score! Wow how to earn that much score? I must say you need put in effort and work on this contest. Week 4 of Big Mak Blog Contest is giving me a hard to catch up. This is a challenge for me and every participant.

This is a huge contest where you get to win Prizes. Makoy's contest has got 59 participants. It is your last chance to take part to win this contest. If you are taking part, you might want to mention me as referral. I get to earn 5 points and you get to earn 3 points! All you need to do is have a blog to take part. Contest will ends on 15 March, 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have spare time, visit to
isherrygo.com
iblogaholic.info
lurverything.com
heartrandom.com
mymomsbest.us
anothercontest.blogspot.com